Take a look at these characteristics of a FrontLine Family. FrontLine Homeschoolers are fashioning Christian leaders for tomorrow.
A FrontLine family, by God’s grace is…
United in Vision
Valiant in Battle
Yielded in Will &
Passionate in Service
Specifically, a FrontLine Family:
1) Recognizes that there is a calling on each individual member and on the family as a whole.
2) Has surrendered their lives to the Lord and committed to continue to be discipled by the Him for greater effectiveness in Christian service.
3) Is passionate to take back ground given up in their past so that they can move forward in freedom and power becoming vessels of honor suitable to the master.
4) Recognizes that we are in a battle for the hearts of the next generation.
5) Is trusting God and believing that each family member will know the Lord personally and intimately and one day establish their own FrontLine family
6) Is striving, through their family relationships, to picture to the world the love, joy, peace, and other fruits of the Spirit as an illustration of the Father’s love, the Son’s grace, and the Spirit’s fellowship toward us.
7) Ministers to their family and the world in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Are You a FrontLine Homeschooler? We would love to hear from you!